Friday, October 26, 2007

In Which Don Paco Interviews President Bush at the Hacienda


Above: My devious dogservant and loyal friend Santiago gives George W. Bush his just desserts by rubbing his doggy asshole all over Bush’s pristine white pants, giving him the dreaded CACULO. For once, it’s W. that gets BEASTED.


HERE AT THE HACIENDA — Ah, hello my friend, I am glad that you have arrived, you have surprised me at a very busy moment, as I am making preparations to receive a very special visitor. I see from the bullet holes with which you are riddled that you have already met his security contingent, Blackwater Security. Would that I have known that when the President travels to Puerto Rico he would be protected by them and not the Secret Service! I would have made the appropriate preparations. As it is, they were here doing the preliminary security check earlier when one of my kitchen staff said something in Spanish, and then their commander immediately yelled “RAGHEADS! RAGHEADS! OPEN FIRE!” And now I have no kitchen. These are dark times.

You did not know I know the President? I actually have known him for quite some time. We went to the same school, though not at the same time, and also in 2000 I bundled $250,000 for his campaign. You did not know I was a Bush Pioneer? I am a complicated man. But mostly he is here because I told him that my humble hacienda sits on vast reserves of petroleum and unlikely Mideast democracy. Halliburton immediately checked and found neither, but the President still doesn’t have their memo about it because Dick Cheney is not done drafting the Executive Order to have me killed. Oh, that Dick, such as—oh, excuse me, here comes the President. Feel free to stay for the interview, though I must say, it looks like you have lost a lot of blood. Let me text Santiago and have him arrange for a blood transfusion for you.

Don Paco: Ahh, Mr. President, how lovely to see you! It has been a dog’s age!

The President: Don Paco! Como habla usted mi cabeza restaurante, taco Río Grande!

Don Paco: Please, sir, you need not worry about speaking in Spanish, though I appreciate what appear to have been your taxing efforts to do so. Please, have a seat.

The President: Boy, that’s a nice suit you’re wearin’ there, Don Paco. A sharp suit. All creamy-colored and delicious-lookin’. I’ma call you Creamy, Creamy McSuitguy. Creamy McSuitguy, heh heh heh! And that hat, great hat!

DP: Ah, Mr. President, I am glad you like it. How nice it is to hear you laugh in these dark times. And what a lovely laugh you have, sounding forced yet involuntary and uncontrollable, it really is unique, and, really, if nothing else, appropriate at all times at which it is deployed.

TP: Well, thanks there McCreamy. I’ll just have a seat on this here chair.

DP: So I wanted to ask you, sir, about your veto of the SCHIP program, which would have provided health insurance to millions of uninsured children. Why did you do that? It’s a program that has worked very well at the state level, it’s economical given what it manages to achieve, it’s quite popular, and it seems like you could have made it the cornerstone of your “compassionate conservative” agenda, which, as I recall, you haven’t really mentioned in years.

TP: Well, Dick explained it to me, and I Decidered that the compassionate thing to do would be to keep those children safe from socialized medicine. I’ve seen what socialized medicine is all about, just ask little Elián.

DP: Elián González?

Blackwater Commander: HAJJIS! OPEN FIRE!! KILL EVERYTHING!!!

TP: Shit, we better duck, Hatman.

DP: No! My beautiful porch! Can’t you get them to stop shooting?

TP: I find it’s best to just let ‘em run outta bullets. Takes ‘em a while to restock. Sounds like they’re windin’ down.

DP: Sir, is hiring these men really necessary? Why are they even here? Where’s the Secret Service? And why can’t the military do what they do in Iraq? Obviously they would be much better at it, you’d have more control over what happens, and it would definitely be cheaper.

TP: Yeah, but you have to trust the market economy, Ricky Martin! Government doesn’t work, trust me, I KNOW. Don’t worry about your casa here, Paco-san, I can get you a nice trailer for while you fix ‘er up.

DP: No thank you, sir, I’ll manage.

TP: You sure? Someone told me they’re full’a formaldehyde. That’s that stuff that keeps your teeth shiny.

DP: I’m pretty sure that you’re wrong about that.

TP: That’s ok. I’m insulated from any consequences stemming from my various and sundry colossal errors in judgment. Whatever that means. That’s what Dick’s always saying to me. I like that word, colossal. COLOSSAL! Like Colossus. He’s made’a metal. Big guy. Metal. Metal flat-top haircut. Always liked him. Throws Wolverine at robots.

DP: Mr. President, I’d like to ask you about the war in Iraq. Is there any way that—

TP: This is a nice place you got, you must spend lotsa time clearin’ brush like I do on m’ranch.

DP: Actually I don’t do anything of the sort. I pay people to do that for me. I do not see the appeal.

TP: I’ll tell you a secret, I only do it cuz Karl made me. He made me buy that ranch, too, right before the election, said people like to see a cowboy in action, you see but I’m scared’a horses, right, so I just clear brush all the time while I’m down there. Wish I could ride m’bike instead. I’m just gonna sell the ranch soon’s I leave office, just wear my spandex shorts and ride m’bike instead there, ol’ Sombrero my pal, you know what I’m sayin’?

DP: Sure. Now, Mr. President, if we could get back to talking about Iraq—

TP: Is that your dog?

DP: Yes, that is my dog, his name is Santiago.

TP: He’s just standing up there on his butt starin’ at me. Won’t quit. Make ‘im quit it. Quit it, dog. Throw you in Gitmo.

DP: He just wants to climb up on your lap, sir. He likes you.

TP: Well hell he shoulda just said so, c’mon up here Santi Claus!

DP: It’s Santiago.

TP: Did you order the code red?

DP: What?

TP: YOU NEED ME UP ON THAT FENCE!

DP: Sir, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

TP: Lookit this here dog, he’s just sitting straight up here on m’lap. He’s staring at me, Don Corleone. Make ‘im stop. I feel like he’s looking right into my very soul.

DP: Perhaps he is, Mr. President. Perhaps he is.

TP: I’ma get goin’, had them Blackwater guys find me some bike trails. BMX! Get offa m’lap, crazy dog. I don’t like your dog, Don whatever. I’ma call him—hey, what the hell? There’s shit on m’pants! Your dog’s shit got on m’pants!

DP: Oh, Mr. President, Santiago seems to have given you a caculo. I’m so very sorry. I should have warned you.

TP: Gave me a caca’s what he gave me. Fuck Cuba I’m outta here.

DP: You’re in Puerto Rico, sir.

TP: Whatever, rice and beans, Mexicans, don’t make no difference. It’s all guest workers to me. Don’t try and climb that fence I’m building.

DP: I don’t have to sneak into the country, I’m a citizen, we all are. We can just fly right in.

TP: Yeah we’ll see about that.

DP: Well, adios, Mr. President, it was lovely to see you.

TP: Yeah well you just watch out for that dog’s asshole. Hasta lasagna, don’t get any on ya!

DP: Sir, did you just quote Emilio Esteves in Mission: Impossible?

TP: Emilio Esteves?

Blackwater Commander: RAGHEADS! RAGHEADS! OPEN FIRE!

Editor's Note: Don Paco would like to apologize for any random Hindi script appearing on this page; for some reason the website seems to have taken to converting select things into Hindi, and for some reason it refuses to let me correct the transliteration setting. This disclaimer, by the way, is in no way meant to offend this blog's vast Hindi-speaking readership, which has an insatiable hunger for all things Puerto Rico-related.

6 comments:

Mariestella said...

brilliant! r u sure this isn't from an old visit with a south american leader? you found this online, didn't you, Don Paco??!

by the way, i hope you gave Santi some much-deserved latino doggie treats.

L'italiana said...

Incredibile. Ho pianto, me ha hecho llorar de la risa, laughed till I could not see the page...

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] You might uncover sacs becoming periodic perhaps one particular instance is uncovered which go into Pair of digit estimates. Have you seen with the Lv Gratitude Patchwork? These kinds of a women handbag sells in an amazing $52,seven hundred.00. The device justifies your hard earned money if it can be created with Two week a lot of types of Lv sacs which sewn connected placing some down and as well as alligator epidermis pores.

[b][url=http://www.uggsonsalewebsite.co.uk/]uggs on alse[/url][/b] If you're constantly worried about remaining politically right, flawlessly polite, and the sort of gentleman she'd introduce to her individuals, you'll see ladies slip through your fingers again and again. Become a tiny outrageous. Flirt with her shamelessly.

[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonbags.co.uk/]www.bestlouisvuittonbags.co.uk[/url][/b] It's not at all actually every single one's mug involving dude to secure a exceptional LV design. In order that it you want to exceptional some factor that might seem to be identical to the unique even now and never employing a large range of, you may most often have synthetic Lv clutches together with luggage. This will be unquestionably a smart and also valuable substitute.

[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletmarket.com/]ugg outlet[/url][/b] 2. Ask audience to comment on your blog. In reality, each individual time you publish something, inquire them an issue. Excellent: Reproduction purse makers are utilizing a lot more superior ways of workmanship and a lot more premium elements today. All facts, with the hand-stitching into the real leather-based on the durable hardware, are painstakingly emulated. Maintain in mind that not all imitation purses are made equivalent.

[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootswebsite.com/]uggs boots[/url][/b] Develop a wealth approach and stick to it. The journey amongst the beginning level and the spot is the map to your prosperity. This is the path to financial freedom. A greatest hair extension will probably be fabricated from human Remy hair and non-remy hair. At Patricia's we provide just about every Remy and non-remy hairs extensions. in the remy hair, the cuticle is well-preserved and features the foremost natural hair extension glance, it truly is easier to stress and might be styled like your purely natural hair.

Anonymous said...

dittoTweet a:hover text-decoration: underline; p5 sacks during that time[url=http://www.shopgiantsnfljerseys.com/cheap-antrel-rolle-jersey-forsale-c-9_19.html]Antrel Rolle Jersey[/url]
ranking him second in franchise history In 1985 it was clear that Flutie wasn't immediately going to get a shot at playing in the NFL due to his small size[url=http://www.cheaperuggsshop.com/]www.cheaperuggsshop.com[/url]
so he signed in the short-lived USFL However[url=http://www.bootsusbox.com/]uggs for sale[/url]
you always want to make sure that you round up and not down when choosing Unibind spines since it will be impossible to fit your pages into a spine that is too small It's hardly easy time[url=http://www.uggsonsalecity.com/]uggs sale[/url]
as Newman as Luke Jackson must contend with a sadistic commandant (Strother Martin)[url=http://www.washingtonredskinsofficialstore.com/cheap-tyler-polumbus-jersey-forsale-c-9_40.html]Tyler Polumbus Jersey[/url]
a bruiser of a con named Dragline (George Kennedy) and various punishments meted out by prison authorities[url=http://www.shop49ersnfljerseys.com/cheap-david-akers-jersey-forsale-c-9_33.html]David Akers Jersey[/url]
including isolation in the infamous sweat box
�?Infact[url=http://www.patriotsofficialstoreonline.com/cheap-aaron-hernandez-jersey-forsale-c-9_17.html]Aaron Hernandez Jersey[/url]
if I remember well[url=http://www.cheapuggsstorer.com/]www.cheapuggsstorer.com[/url]
I was able to make the software download instantly in less than 1 minute Their following pick was Ray Lewis[url=http://www.ravensjerseyproshop.com/nike-dennis-pitta-jersey-authentic-c-8_28.html]Dennis Pitta Jersey[/url]
a linebacker out of Miami But I was only spending about $100 and I was sure whatever I got for that price was going to be better than the old beat up house cues that I had been using The service automatically and constantly updates the list of countries and channels for no additional cost

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.footballravensprostore.com/dennis_pitta_jersey_super_bowl]Dennis Pitta Jersey[/url] emurbursofs
[url=http://www.49ersonlineofficialstore.com/carlos_rogers_jersey_super_bowl]Carlos Rogers Jersey[/url] TynckeyncBype
[url=http://www.49ersonlineofficialstore.com/mike_iupati_jersey_super_bowl]Mike Iupati Jersey[/url] Proonseorek

Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, would like to offer other decision.
Quite good question
It agree, the remarkable message
In my opinion you commit an error.
I know a site with answers on interesting you a question.

[url=http://shenenmaoyik.webstarts.com/?r=20130110215219][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.shenenmaoyiyy.350.com/page.htm][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyif.blog.fc2blog.net/blog-entry-1.html][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://michaelkorscheap2.blogbaker.com/2013/01/16/goody-bags-for-birthday-parties][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.webs.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]